is of a world where states, communities and organisations provide an enabling environment in which all people, regardless of sex, race, ethnicity, creed, age or disability, can realise their full potential and contribute their best to the common good.
is to work with government, communities, and organisations to facilitate the participation of all people towards taking greater control over their own lives and determining their own destiny.
We care about:
- Empowerment: We believe in balance of power - gender, race, age, class. We work to strengthen capacities and give equal opportunity to all.
- Inclusiveness: We believe everyone has an active role to play in realising social change. Together we are more and we achieve more.
- Innovation and Creativity: We believe we attain resilience and self-reliance by recognising opportunity, adapting and breaking new ground.
- Quality: We do what we say we will do, maintaining and improving standards.
- Efficiency: We strive to make judicious use of resources, including time.
- Effectiveness and Impact: We strive to excel, exceed expectations and leave a lasting effect.
- Transparency and accountability: We value openness, the building of trust, and being accountable to ourselves, our partners and our clients.