The Study Scholarship, available by application to LMU’s International Office, is funded by the Federal State of Bavaria for international students and doctoral students at LMU who are registered at the time of application for regular full-time study programs. The requirements for the scholarship include academic excellence, demonstrable knowledge in the applicant’s field of study, and financial need. The funding amounts of €650 per month for a duration of four months.
Application period for the Winter semester 2017/2018:
June 1, 2017 to June 30, 2017
1. Please only apply via the online application portal using your LMU campus email address.
2. You will be asked to upload the following documents during the online application
3. You can find forms for references attesting to your academic ability and academic achievements here. The referees should send the completed reference forms by e-mal to Ms. Busurmanova (email@example.com) with the subject “Reference”. Deadline: June 30, 2017.
Please note: the International Office cannot give you any information about the reception of the references. Please contact your referees in this regard.
4. You can find the declaration of financial need form here.
5. During your online application, please submit all documents and certificates as PDF files. We reserve the right to request the original documents.
6. You can make changes to your application on the online portal up until the deadline (June, 30 2017). You will not be able to make further changes to your application after this deadline has passed. If you have any questions regarding the application of the online portal, please contact Ms. Gulsara Busurmanova: firstname.lastname@example.org 08921809727
Call for scholarship applications for international students and doctoral students
at Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
Online-Registration for LMU Study scholarship
Responsible for content: International Office